Contract UAT Analyst / UAT Testers -
Core Banking / mobile and Internet Banking, UAT, Test plan/ Test case design / Scripts
- Work under the Project Manager for the execution of project-related tasks.
- Create comprehensive UAT test cases for the application System - on core anking, mobile banking, e-anking.
- Execute UAT test cases and report issues/errors.
- Review operation specification, preparation and review of test plans
- Develop relevant training materials for Train the Trainer learning sessions.
- Provide the test results for review during the UAT and Regression Testing phases.
- Excellent knowledge on Core Banking Application and Mobile Banking / e-Banking.
- Knowledge in Core banking system such as Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, Time Deposits, Cheque clearing, Payment, and SAS is preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Work well in team settings, is flexible and highly result-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience in Microsoft Access will be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in I.T. testing (Functional, System Testing, UAT).
- Around 1-4 years of experience in software test case design, preparation of test scripts, test execution and requirement analysis.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, in order to find solutions
Please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)