Contract Database Administrator -
Oracle, Sybase/MS SQL server, DB2, Banking
- Installation and configuration of DB Server
- Capacity planning, performance monitoring, tuning, and optimization of database systems
- SQL Design and tuning, database problem determination and solving.
- Operation, planning and design of multiple enterprise DB servers
- Suggest improvements for operating policies, technical architecture and configuration of DB systems and related applications
- Documentation of SQL environment and operations
- Work with security and system administrators to resolve security issues, performance issues, stability issues
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 years hands-on experience in MS SQL/Oracle/Sybase/DB2 UDB Server database administration.
- Proficient in physical database design.
- Sound experience in database problem determination and solving.
- Windows batch scripting and scheduling
- MCDBA/OCP/IBM Certified DB2 UDB Administrator certification is a plus.
- Experience with supporting parallel projects in a fast paced and collaborative team environment.
- Willing and required to support off-hours and on-call attendance
- Good analytical and creative mind, and be able to work under pressure.
Please email to : email@example.com
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)